Completely unrelated to my blog (aside from the fact I use the “contact” form) – but I figured I’d toss it out because I did some searching Google that a couple people posted concerning this error and my answer wasn’t in there –
Results: Whoops! Error Made!
Referrer Missing or Mismatch: It looks like you’re trying to post remotely or you have blocked referrers on your user agent or browser. Using your “Back” button, please go back and try again or use my regular email, [email] to circumvent Referrer Mismatch.”
It’s COMPLETELY a stupid mistake, but clearly other people have run across it – My fix was that I didn’t change the “Your Form URL” line in section 1 of 7: (click image to enlarge it)
Make sure that is set to www.[yourdomain]/contact – I had set it to www.[yourdomain]/ instead. added the “contact” at the end and it worked. Hope this helps someone…