Where o’ where did I stumble through this week? It’s snowy ’round here in the mountains, get prepared for winter!
– Who needs gift cards this year? Well, not your co-workers, give them a little something different says IWillBeRich.
– StealthWealth decided to let go some of the position he held before the end of the year. Not a bad idea I’d say.
– Beacon had an interview with MoneyMakeover discussing saving for college or retiring. I’d do both.
– More shopping advice to save for the holiday from Peazyshop. What a good way to invest, by not spending in the first place!
– Foreclosure help from Mortgagedebt. Some good questions answered.
– ChristianPF joins the ranks of Hanks Roundup for an unprecedented 3rd time by saving a bunch of money switching to Geico! Good job!
– MoneyRelations posts about the battle between men and women financial bloggers – this one actually was pretty interesting and made some good points.
– Why is it so hard to find good financial or credit advice? I’ve actually had this same experience myself with Edward Jones and soon to be Hartford Mutual with my Life Insurance – Good post BetterCreditBlog.
– Closing a home soon? EverythingFinance has some tips!
– Taxtips has some tips for end of year home businesses!
– Lazyman is staying on track when he works from home, are you doing the same? It’s tough for me I know sometimes…
That about wraps it up for this week – Happy reading and happy December all!