Photo by: meyshanworld
2. I really like PoorerThanYou’s design for the blog. This week they talked about Stephanies Quick Start financial guide. A good one stop shop for for money management.
3. GrowingMoney wrapped up their goals for the 2008 season, a little behind the rest of the realm, but better late than never!
4. I’m starting something new this week in writing about blog improvement, so I feel that this article from FinancialHack is worth some electronic ink showing that JohnChow.com type advertising might be more detrimental than good.
6. StockTradingToGo shows us 15 stocks that are holding steady. I’m not a big stock guy, but that is good to see something holding up; you can’t deny that good info.
7. Prosper has new portfolio plans and DoughRoller digs in to dissolve the myths.
8. MoneyMyths decides whether debit cards are as safe as credit cards. I don’t see much difference, do you?
9. Aaron over at OnFinancialSuccess reviewed A Fable of Free Trade and Protectionism – not read yet, but may be in the market after this review.
Filed Under: 401K • Blogroll • Compensation • Debt • Emergency fund • financial education • Frugal • Giveaways • House • Insurance • Interviews • Investing • Mutual Funds • Net Worth • Passive Income • Portfolio • Readers Requests • Real Estate • Retirement • ROTH IRA • Taxes • Timeshare • Traditional IRA • Uncategorized • Weekly Roundup