Welcome to 2008 – hope the new year treated you all well. I’m working on a project to revamp the site with Jon Phillips and should have at least a rough draft here in the next few weeks. I like this design, but he’s let me know there are a handful of things that need to be cleaned up. I’m no blog pro, but he is, and hopefully he’ll help me trim off the new years fat to be smoking fast in 2008! 🙂 Stick around; should be a pretty slick design! Want help with your blog design/troubleshooting? Contact him here.
Photo by: VeryBadLady
3. Confused on whether to shop for what’s on the menu, or shop for the deals and stock up? Consult SenseToSave for more info. I tend to do the latter…
5. I’ve seen the dirty worded “frugality” posts a few places, but Midlife Beginnings gives it its due justice in this post.
6. Better sex by having bigger paychecks? No joke as it appears… I guess money CAN make you happier! PFManager tells why… Definitely an interesting read.
7. Millionaire rule #4? – Set up automatic savings say AdfectoAbundantia…
8. Enron was a tragedy, how do we avoid another one? Aaron at OnFinancialSuccess lets us all know his ideas on how we can dodge that bullet again!
9. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” How does this relate to the bigger financial picture? Well that’s fairly obvious. FreeFromBroke breaks it down for all of us.
10. Do you have a complicated financing situation? Looking to simplify? Moolanomy has 6 quick steps to help trim it down…
Filed Under: 401K • Blogroll • Compensation • Debt • Emergency fund • financial education • Frugal • Giveaways • House • Insurance • Interviews • Investing • Mutual Funds • Net Worth • Passive Income • Portfolio • Readers Requests • Real Estate • Retirement • ROTH IRA • Taxes • Timeshare • Traditional IRA • Uncategorized • Weekly Roundup