The contest has officially come to a close with a grand total of 1332 entries in Hanks Holiday Handouts #2, I’d have to say it was a smashing success and I will be crafting up a 3rd handout soon after I wrap up a few details…
A few stats on the contest
- The post had nearly 3,000 page views
- It rode 24 thumb ups from folks via StumbleUpon
- It garnered a 15% increase in new RSS EMAIL subscribers, thanks for that! I hope you enjoy the content I dish out!
- I entered only 8% of my current RSS standard pool into the drawing as they contacted me letting me know; I thought this number would be higher but apparently the current folks just don’t like my contact form? 😉
- It was the 2nd most visited page on my site over the past 2 weeks (beat out by “How Do I Publicize my Blog…“).
I’d like to thank H&R Block for providing the TaxCut Software!
I’d also like to say that the EntreCard credits are worth a little more since the recent news from them changing their pricing structure; it should still be worth a handful of relevant ads though.
The 3 TaxCut Software winners are:
The winner of 500 Entrecard credits is:
Pinyo from Moolanomy.com (Trackback)
The winner of the $100 Amazon.com gift card is:
I have sent an email to all the winners via the email addresses you’ve provided. If you didn’t get an email, and you won, apparently I typed it in wrong or you gave the wrong email address! If the latter, leave a response on this post!
Thanks to everyone for participating, and like I said before, I’ll likely be having another contest very soon! Keep an eye out for it and thanks for reading!
Photo by: notsogoodphotography