Well, here it is, November 1, 2007 and the first actual comparison I can do as I started last month. A few additions to this version:
1. Adding in the timeshare worth.
2. Wife upped her 401k contribution to 10% making her 401k the biggest jumper at 19.77%
3. Reached over the 100k limit and puts me over 10% (10.3896%) to my 1MIL goal!
4. Got the company bonus this month so that bumped the Cash and Bank Accounts up 25.72%
5. I dropped down my car worth from $19,000 to $18,700 because they say you car loses about 12% per year in depreciation, so I figured about 1.4% per month on that one to be on the safe side (16.8%) –
The big one is trying to find the timeshare worth – I kept it the same as when I bought it back in 2004 @ 10,000, and it’ll stay that way until I can find a reliable way to estimate its worth – anyone have any ideas?
But all in all, I’d have to say it was a pretty good month coming in at almost 9% gain! Without further delay here it is (click to expand):