As per the Million Dollar Journey blog, it has gone from 0-1200 in 1 years time. That’s pretty impressive I’d say. I’m in month 3 and sitting at about 50 loyal readers and just passed 100 page views a day. Not a bad pace, and I imagine the numbers grow a lot more once you get established, but I’ve got more info to relay than time to dump it all in! I’ve got about 20 articles waiting to be deployed and more ideas flowing, so I’m on pace…
Anyway, the post is congratulating MDJ and getting in on the free goodies of a So happy birthday to MDJ and best of luck in the next year!
Here are the 6 prizes up for grabs:
I’m excited to announce that Derek from RedFlagDeals.com has generously donated a brand new Canon a570 IS digital camera package to a lucky reader ($220 value). What is RedFlagDeals? It’s likely Canada’s most popular “deal/bargain” portal with over 1 million deal seeker visitors / month. I’ve pretty much been a member since it started 7 years ago and I still visit the site/forums every day.
Want to know more about the digital camera? I’ve actually been doing a lot of research on the best “bang for your buck” digital camera and this one is near the top of the list. The Canon a570 IS has 7.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom, 2.5″ LCD, manual controls, supports conversion lenses, only uses 2 AA batteries and includes image stabilization. I wish I could enter the contest myself. 🙂
Included in the grand prize:
* Canon a570 IS (Image Stabilization) Digital Camera (technical spec)
* Lowepro Rezo 50 Carrying Case
* 1GB SD Memory Card
* $50 Amazon.com/.ca (or Chapters) Gift Certificate.
Other Prizes (4):
* 2 x $25 Amazon.com/ca (or Chapters) Gift Certificate (1 per winner).
* Copy of a hardcover investing/trading book: The Brainwashing of the American Investor.
* Copy of a Canadian best seller: The Lazy Investor. Thanks to the author (and early retiree) Derek Foster for donating an autographed copy.