The 1 year mark is coming up fast and we’re cooking up a few blog-iversaries in the same timeframe in the Money Life Network making our readers very happy with some slick prizes! Stick around next week to see the pirate booty we’re offering
Top Posts @ the MiB This Past Week
1. MSN Smart Spending sent about 15,000 visitors this way for the 2nd week in a row, and it’s still cooking and over 250,000 views and nearly 1000 comments for my post: My Friend Just Got Offered 290k To Work In Iraq – Would You?
From Stumbleupon and the RSS Reader
4. ChasingTheBull asks if It Pays to be Informed – Can Diet Pills Help You Lose Weight?
5. DiscoverDebtFreedom finds 5 Money Management Tips That Increase Your Savings Dramatically
6. AmateurAssetAllocator tells us that Yesterday Was a Four Standard Deviation Event
7. RemodelingThisLife presents Little Reminders
8. PrimeTimeMoney presents Book Review and Giveaway: Easy Money by Liz Pulliam Weston
9. FreeFromBroke presents Personal Finance In One Simple Equation
10. BibleMoneyMatters presents Personal Finance Bible Verse of the Day: Budgeting
11. SenseToSave presents Adding cauliflower & zucchini to hummus
12. MilkYourMoney presents 15 of the Most Famous Quotes About Money
photos by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/magicfoundry/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/34517490@N00/
Filed Under: Weekly Roundup