So we’re closing in on 1 year of service here @ the MiB and have some good things in store for the event. We’re going to have a Giveaway to beat all previous giveaways we’ve had. I’m going to post my yearly earning for the website, growth numbers, charts, graphs, and the whole nine yards! So keep an eye on what is coming up in the future and you could find yourself the winner of some very nice things as well as more of the same you’ve seen for the past year.
Additionally I wanted to give a shoutout to MSN Smart Spending for sending a few thousand folks my way on 9/13 for my post My Friend Just Got Offered 290k To Work In Iraq – Would You? As I write this it appears that it’s the hot topic over there now with nearly 150,000 views and over 600 comments!
Top Posts @ the MiB This Past Week
Stay tuned on Tuesday for the final installment of the 25 Most Outrageous Money Myths!
From Stumbleupon and the RSS Reader
4. SavingToInvest breaks down Ten Car Buying Tips to Getting a Great Deal
5. FrugalDad Realizes that It’s No Secret, Women Shoppers Get a Bad Rap
6. MyTwoDollars shows us that A Penny Saved is… $6,977.03!
7. RemodelingThisLife presents A Simple Little To-Do List
8. PrimeTimeMoney presents Follow Me on Twitter During FNBOs Pay Yourself First Challenge Kick-Off
9. FreeFromBroke presents 9/11 2008
10. BibleMoneyMatters presents Personal Finance Bible Verse of the Day: Rich Men
11. SenseToSave presents I spy with my little eye…a lower vision bill!
12. MilkYourMoney presents TransUnion Class-Action Lawsuit Means Free Services for You
photos by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/magicfoundry/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/34517490@N00/
Filed Under: Weekly Roundup