So I’d like to give a shout out to MrsMicah today for her fine work on a few site specific edits to my theme. She’s got talent, not just a PF genius, but a WordPress diva as well! 🙂 The MoneyLifeNetwork has updated the Frugal Things To Do In… group writing project that is still looking for more submissions to join the party! Additionally, we’ve teamed up with RSSHugger.com to help promote the site! See the review at the end of the Hangouts!
Top Posts @ the MiB
The top posts of the past week were…
From Stumbleupon and the RSS Reader
4. MyDollarPlan has a pretty sweet challenge to save your $$$ this year in her Back to School Savings Challenge
5. TheApostleOfTheTurtle shows us The real way to beat credit card companies.
6. GreenerPasteurs breaks down The Psychology of Money: The Power of Suggestion Can Cost You
7. RemodelingThisLife presents Why Weren’t You Watching Where I Was Going?
8. PrimeTimeMoney presents Yo! PT Money Raps
9. FreeFromBroke presents Free From Broke Blasts From The Past
10. BibleMoneyMatters presents The kindness of friends in the blogosphere
11. SenseToSave presents Things we don’t do ourselves
12. MilkYourMoney presents Maximize More of Your Stuff
MiB Joins Up With RSShugger.com
So we cooked up a connection with RSSHugger this week. It is bascially an RSS Search Engine that takes your RSS feed and pimps it out to the world. They’ve got a good following, easy blog setup and can’t complain about the “free” option here. You can write a mini-review about them or send in a one time $20 payment to have them add you to the list. It’s free, it’s fun, it gets your name out there more, for FREE. What more do you want? 😉
photos by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/magicfoundry/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/34517490@N00/
Filed Under: Weekly Roundup