So we finished up with Hank’s Holiday Handout #3 tipping the scales with 12,000+ entries and paying off 3 lucky individuals in the process! Thank you all for participating! The MoneyLifeNetwork has updated the Frugal Things To Do In… group writing project that is still looking for more submissions to join the storm and writing about your own patch of earth!
Top Posts @ the MiB
The top posts of the past week were…
1. We made some new headway and new innovation in: Introducing MiB SiteStock! – YOUR Web Is Now Worth Something!
2. Comcast lives up to its customers in: Comcast Called Me Back In Regards To My Post About My Outrageous Bill
3. Frugality seems to be hanging tough in: Frugal Things To Do When You’re In The Greater Seattle Washington Area
From Stumbleupon and the RSS Reader
1. HappinessIsBetter finds an interesting hack on if Don’t Like Your Bank? Now You Can Easily Switch Your Billpay
2. BrianMcDaniel shows us 3 things you should know about credit unions during a down economy.
3. Aaron breaks down the real cost of that hamburger, movie, or kid.
4. RemodelingThisLife presents Less is More
5. PrimeTimeMoney presents Our Financial Goals: Savings and Debt Reduction
6. FreeFromBroke presents Credit Report Versus Credit Score
7. BibleMoneyMatters presents The kindness of friends in the blogosphere
8. SenseToSave presents Things on my mind lately
9. MilkYourMoney presents Over 40 Million Credit and Debit Card Numbers Stolen – Now What?
photos by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/magicfoundry/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/34517490@N00/
Filed Under: Weekly Roundup