We’ve broke some records here at MiB this past week in a few categories, and I think it has something to do with giving away the $300 of cold hard gift card cash at Hank’s Holiday Handout #3! Be sure to enter by August 6 to have a chance at the pirate booty prizes! On top of that the MoneyLifeNetwork has spurred a viral media storm with their Frugal Things To Do In… group writing project! Join the storm and writing about your own patch of earth!
From Stumbleupon and the RSS Reader
1. T20sMoney describes how to Take Your Personal Finance to the Next Level.
2. MoneySavingBlog touts 25 Ways to be Tech Saavy But Frugal.
3. AmateurAssetAllocator find some Common Misconceptions About Government Statistics.
4. RemodelingThisLife presents Being An Imperfectionist
5. PrimeTimeMoney presents Would You Consider a Home Refinance to Pay Off Credit Cards?
6. FreeFromBroke presents There May Be Unclaimed Money Or Property Waiting For You
7. BibleMoneyMatters presents A quick review of Cashcrate.com: A little extra spending cash?
8. SenseToSave presents Strategies for saving money on maternity wear
9. MilkYourMoney presentsYour Guide to House Hunting
photos by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/magicfoundry/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/34517490@N00/