A hot week here in the Seattle area. I finally finished my landscaping project and was slimmer on posting, but still cooked up How To Buy A Home With No Money Down! and I Took My Money Out Of The Stock Market Because I Knew It Would Fall, Now What?
From Stumbleupon and the RSS Reader
1. I found ThisWasntInThePlan stumbling around this weekend and enjoyed
What Happens When You Already Do What You Should?
2. OneChanceToLive crafted up a funny post about lazy people: Thank you lazy people!!!
3. PersonalThoughts says Dave Ramsey is Wrong (but listen anyways); is he? Eh, sometimes yes. Read on…
4. RemodelingThisLife finds some good Lessons In Simplicity From Children
5. PrimeTimeMoney asks Got Bad Debt? – Your Mid-Year Financial Check-Up #3
6. FreeFromBroke cooks up Goals Are Great Motivators
. 7. BibleMoneyMatters digs in the past with From the archive: Debt Snowball – pay off the smaller debts first!
8. SenseToSave rides the wave to the guests in Guest post: Not-So-Common Sense Saving Money Tips
9. MilkYourMoney decides to Save On Airfare with AirFareWatchDog
Filed Under: Weekly Roundup