Hope everyone had a good 4th of July weekend! The Money Life Network wrapped up the Summer Savings Series and are creating the second group writing project as we speak! Keep an eye out for it! This week cooked up Are The Tax Rebate Stimulus Checks Just a Crafty Way To Catch Cunning Criminals? and A Month of Quintessential Savings Tips!
From Stumbleupon and the RSS Reader
1. Everyone is interested in frugal tips and FrugalHomsteading cooks up a list of 5 that’ll certainly be worth doing!
2. I StumbledUpon Boston Gals Open Wallet today. I am now RSS’d and found her July Net worth statement particularly interesting – good site, will certainly be back!
3. Nodebtplan plans to ditch the car and switch to the scooter to save a few $ in the bank. There are some compelling reasons to consider it!
4. RemodelingThisLife plays and finds the secrets to Winning The Grocery Game
5. PrimeTimeMoney asks Are You Saving Enough? – Your Mid-Year Financial Check-Up #2
8. SenseToSave defines how you go about Estimating your tax obligation for the year
9. MilkYourMoney comparesThe Pros and Cons of the iPhone 3G
Filed Under: Weekly Roundup