We had some good traffic this week courtesy of the 2nd running of Magic Quadrant of Personal Finance, had a guest post from Ben at MilkYourMoney.com, and bumped up the net worth by 10.54% this month. I passed 6,100 “thumb ups” on StumbleUpon and saw some new traffic courtesy of EntreCard this week.
1. Squawkfox has a pretty “RAD” post about relating money to some 80’s ditties. Did I just say “rad”?
2. AspireToWealth says that your brain makes wealth building hard. Basically stating that our brains just aren’t smart enough to understand wealth. Are they?
3. ThinkYourWayToWealth pops in with some good tips on making more money at work. Who doesn’t want a raise? Good tips!
4. TotalCandor shows us your financial education woes aren’t spent at Starbucks, they run a little deeper.
5. MoneyIllusions gives everyone a quick tax deduction if you’re looking to scrimp. It’s a small one, but good call!
6. DebtFreePlaybook lets us know how to make money from your heart. Nope, not about heart transplants or donations!
7. OnlineSavingsBlog questions about fixed income; are you on one? Are you on one and don’t KNOW if you’re on one?
8. FabulousFinancials resigns at the fulltime gig; what were the responses?
9. CanadianCapitalist defends the home ownership stance against the evil renters propaganda!
10. NoDebtPlan shows that it’s beneficial to buy a shredder. It’ll save you a boatload of time and money if you DO run into identity theft!
Photo by: ahren_d