Strange how that works out, Hangout #22 falls on the 22nd. Must be a sign! Go buy a lottery ticket, quick! Another good week at MIB, readership via RSS increased 13% I believe due to a few new advertising structures I’m bouncing around including Entrecard and StumbleUpon Ads. I’ll be discussing those a bit more in the coming weeks and let you know my thoughts on them. As for this week’s link love I’m dishing out…
1. ChangeYourTree turned their life around with these top 8 tools of personal finance! I agree, I’ve used one or 2 of them myself. Good list.
2. FinanceGetsPersonal digs on the debt snowball idea and finding new sources to add to this snowball. I’ve yet to need to debt snowball, but I do like the idea!
3. FourPillars hit a big article that debates how loyal you need to be to customers to keep them loyal to you. Is it worth it? I think loyalty does carry some weight and should be recognized indeed.
4. Live on one income? FrugalDad talks about the lessons learned from doing this and has some very insightful ideas on it.
5. BripBrap grew up pretty frugal and was having some poor kid blues that I certainly could relate to!
6. Are mortgages forced savings accounts? Ana from DebtFreeRevolution brings up some pretty interesting points about it. I never thought about it like that, but it is certainly possible…
7. Are renters the new subprime victims? CreditWithdrawl makes a very convincing argument to say so.
8. Interested in saving money? I suppose you wouldn’t be reading the blog if not, eh? 🙂 Here are 10 simple ways to save some coin at work.
9. Fear of change? Learn to conquer it in 5 steps from DoughRoller! I’ve always been alright in this category, but a good read still.
10. Buying a new car? Learn to skip the negotiations! MyDollarPlan will help!
Filed Under: 401K • Blogroll • Compensation • Credit Cards • Debt • Emergency fund • financial education • Frugal • Giveaways • House • Insurance • Interviews • Investing • Mutual Funds • Net Worth • Passive Income • Portfolio • Readers Requests • Real Estate • Retirement • ROTH IRA • Taxes • Timeshare • Traditional IRA • Weekly Roundup