I churned out the new version of M.I.B. this week and I’ve got to admit, I’m pretty impressed with what Jon was able to cook up. He’s got the design down pat! Love his work and if anyone is looking for someone to help with their design, let me know because I’m happy to refer him!
1. I really liked Mrs. Micah’s post about hiding money from an abusive spouse. I can imagine it can be tough to get away from, but possible!
2. MoneyUnder30 talks about if you could spend nothing for an entire year. Wow, now that would be some frugal living!
3. NoCreditNeeded gives some tips on getting out of the vicious cycle of borrowing money and paying interest. I’m glad I’m out of that hole!
4. WideOpenWallet hammers home the point of doing nothing. The WORST thing you can do is nothing. No kidding, no matter what age, what level, stuff something away!
5. Bloggrrl pings us on how to stop squandering money. Who DOESN’T want to do this? I’m onboard!
6. You should always know what happens to your finances in the event that your spouse dies. Madison from MyDollarPlan lets us know a few ways to make sure it is done!
7. Apparently refund anticipation loans suck. Patrick lets us know the gory details as to WHY they suck. I fall in the “agree” bucket.
8. FireFinance kicked out the top 100 personal finance blogs for the month of February based on traffic. I love the site and had to give it some link love!
9. BrokeGradStudent hates fees. Learn from them how to avoid 6 big ones! I do most of them!
10. Successful financial negotiation is a skill a lot of people lack. DailySpends lets us know where to find it!
Filed Under: 401K • Blogroll • Compensation • Debt • Emergency fund • financial education • Frugal • Giveaways • House • Insurance • Interviews • Investing • Mutual Funds • Net Worth • Passive Income • Portfolio • Readers Requests • Real Estate • Retirement • ROTH IRA • Taxes • Timeshare • Traditional IRA • Uncategorized • Weekly Roundup