In the season of giving, my wife has found other gifts for friends and family freeing up these gifts that I’m generously donating to a few lucky readers for the Holiday Season! All you need to do is help yourself become a better saver/investor in the next year.
I’d like the post to be something more than just giving away; I’d like to be able to help you in the next year by coming up with a New Years resolution that will assist you in becoming a better saver/investor in 2008. That’s it! More details in the rules below!
The gifts include:
1. A $25.00 gift certificate to iTunes.com:
2. TWO 1 gigabyte USB jump drives ($45.00 value each) They are the retractable/sliding version similar to this below –
And the GRAND PRIZE is:
3. A $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com:
To enter the contest, please follow these rules:
There are actually 13 possible entries you can have if you use all the options, so read these rules closely!
1. Leave a relevant comment on this blog describing your MONEY SAVING or INVESTING New Years resolution for 1 entry.
2. Link to this page from your blog with a relevant post about your MONEY SAVING or INVESTING New Years resolution for 1 entry.
3. Sign up for my (free) EMAIL RSS feed for 2 entries.
4. Sign up for my (free) standard RSS feed for 1 entry. If you’re already on board, contact me and I’ll make sure you’re entry goes in for that too! Thanks for joining!
5. Leave a new relevant comment on any of my other posts on MyInvestingBlog.com for 1 entry each (Limit 5).
6. Refer a friend to this blog and have them leave an entry here on this post. Contact me with the friend you referred for 1 entry (Limit 3 friends).
7. Add me to your BlogRoll from your blog for 1 entry.
8. “Favoritize” any of my pages through your choice of preferred methods: Digg, Stumble, Technorati, Del.icio.us or click the links on the left sidebar at the beginning of the post like seen here:
After linked, use the contact page to shoot me an email to which site you’ve submitted to for 1 entry.
– This giveaway is all in good fun.
– There is no purchase necessary and it won’t improve your chances to win, but I’m always up for free $ if you’d like to send me some. 🙂
– If it works as planned, I’m happy to offer more giveaways in the future.
– The winners will be selected by random number generator.
– The winners will be chosen 10 days from today on December 23, 2007 @ 12pm Pacific Standard Time(PST).
– Anyone of any age can enter unless it is illegal in your area.
– I will ship the prizes anywhere in the world USPS delivers.
– The winners will be contacted via email, SO LEAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO BE CONTACTED! I promise I will NEVER use your email address for evil purposes. Just to contact you to tell you that you’ve won. You don’t even need to leave a real name if you don’t want, just a valid email address (and home address if you win). If the email address isn’t valid, I’ll use the random number generator to pick another name.
– All prizes are provided “as is”. They jump drives work fine and the gift cards are as they are, if that makes sense. 🙂
– If you want to host my next giveaway, I’m happy to oblige. Contact me.
– The odds of winning depend on how many people are involved. I can’t give you this info now, but I can assure you, it’s easier to win than the standard lottery.
– By getting in on this you allow MyInvestingBlog to republish what you write either on this blog or other spots.
– I am the judge and jury as to what is a “relevant” post. If you’re following the rules above, you’re most likely a valid post; but I reserve the right to delete your post if I feel it isn’t relevant to this blog For example, if you write something like: “I really like Amazon, and I really really like their free gift certificates!” You’ll probably not get in. Please make it a valid post!