So the nice folks over at MarketLeverage have agreed to sponsor the contest this round as they’ve been duly impressed with the postings that come out of the M.I.B! I’m happy to say that I’m happy to hear it! That being said, the contest is giving away 3 American Express gift cards for $150, $100, and $50!
We had an opportunity to cook up a laundry list of prizes, but I figured the folks that swing by here want to make THEIR money work for THEM instead of giving prizes that you’d have to turn around and sling up to eBay. I say let your cash work for you!
There are a total of (3) prizes worth $300 that will be given out:
So the question each person needs to answer is:
There are actually 100 possible entries you can have if you use all the options, so read these rules closely!
1. Leave a relevant comment based on the question above (5 entries)
2. “Favoritize” this page through your choice of preferred methods: Del.Icio.Us / Reddit / Digg / Stumble Upon / Technorati / PFBuzz . After linking, use the contact page to shoot me an email to which page you’ve submitted (5 entries)
3. Sign up for my RSS feed (10 entries) [if already signed up contact me to have your entries added]
4. Sign up for The Money Life Network RSS Feed. Worry not, MLN won’t bite. (10 entries) [if already signed up contact me to have your entries added]
5. Refer a friend to this blog and have them leave an entry here on this post. Contact me with the friend you referred (10 entries)
6. Provide a writeup based on the question above on your own blog and link back to this post (15 entries)
7. Add me to your BlogRoll (15 entries)
8. Review MyInvestingBlog.com on your website (30 entries)
- This giveaway is all in good fun.
- There is no purchase necessary and it won’t improve your chances to win, but I’m always up for free $ if you’d like to send me some.
- If it works as planned, I’m happy to offer more giveaways in the future.
- The winners will be selected by random number generator.
- The winners will be chosen on August 6, 2008 @ 12pm Pacific Standard Time(PST).
- Anyone of any age can enter unless it is illegal in your area.
- The winners will be contacted via email, SO LEAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO BE CONTACTED! I promise I will NEVER use your email address for evil purposes. Just to contact you to tell you that you’ve won. You don’t even need to leave a real name if you don’t want, just a valid email address (and home address if you win). If the email address isn’t valid, I’ll use the random number generator to pick another name.
- All prizes are provided “as is”.
- If you want to host my next giveaway, I’m happy to consider your offer. Contact me.
- The odds of winning depend on how many people are involved. I can’t give you this info now, but I can assure you, it’s easier to win than the standard lottery.
- By getting in on this you allow MyInvestingBlog to republish what you write either on this blog or other spots.
- I am the judge and jury as to what is a “relevant” post. If you’re following the rules above, you’re most likely a valid post; but I reserve the right to delete your post if I feel it isn’t relevant to this blog. For example, if you write something like: “I really like giftcards, and I really really like free gift certificates!” You’ll probably not get in. Please make it a valid post!