It’s almost “D-Day” for taxes with less than 3 weeks left to file, and I’ve been giving a few gifts recently that may help out and I wanted to pass on as appreciation to my readers! The format is very similar to the last “Hank’s Handout” post with over $200 in prizes! The rules are simple and the prizes are worthy I think…
There are a total of (5) prizes worth $200+ that will be given out:
(3) copies of H&R Block TaxCut Premium + efile ($90 value $30 a piece)
(1) Amazon.com gift certificate ($100 value)
(1) set of 500 Entrecard credits (advertising value, pricele$$)
So the question each person from the United States needs to answer is:
If you’re not in the US:
There are actually over 100 possible entries you can have if you use all the options, so read these rules closely!
1. Leave a relevant comment based on the question above (5 entries)
2. Sign up for my standard RSS feed (7 entries) [if already signed up contact me to have your 7 entries added]
3. Sign up for my RSS feed via EMAIL (10 entries)
4. Refer a friend to this blog and have them leave an entry here on this post. Contact me with the friend you referred (10 entries)
5. Provide a writeup based on the question above on your own blog and link back to this post (15 entries)
6. Add me to your BlogRoll (15 entries)
7. “Favoritize” any of my pages (limit 1) through your choice of preferred methods: Del.Icio.Us / Reddit / Digg / Stumble Upon / Technorati. After linking, use the contact page to shoot me an email to which page you’ve submitted (15 entries)
If you’re a last minute tax preparation person these 3 FREE TaxCut tax prep software may save you and your procrastination tactics in the nick of time! You don’t even have to wait for it to get to you, it’s just 3 codes I send on to the winners on April 8, just in time! Hurry, hurry, April 15 is not far behind!
- This giveaway is all in good fun.
- There is no purchase necessary and it won’t improve your chances to win, but I’m always up for free $ if you’d like to send me some.
- If it works as planned, I’m happy to offer more giveaways in the future.
- The winners will be selected by random number generator.
- The winners will be chosen on April 8, 2008 @ 12pm Pacific Standard Time(PST).
- Anyone of any age can enter unless it is illegal in your area.
- I will ship the prizes anywhere in the world USPS delivers if need be.
- The winners will be contacted via email, SO LEAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO BE CONTACTED! I promise I will NEVER use your email address for evil purposes. Just to contact you to tell you that you’ve won. You don’t even need to leave a real name if you don’t want, just a valid email address (and home address if you win). If the email address isn’t valid, I’ll use the random number generator to pick another name.
- All prizes are provided “as is”.
- If you want to host my next giveaway, I’m happy to consider your offer. Contact me.
- The odds of winning depend on how many people are involved. I can’t give you this info now, but I can assure you, it’s easier to win than the standard lottery.
- By getting in on this you allow MyInvestingBlog to republish what you write either on this blog or other spots.
- I am the judge and jury as to what is a “relevant” post. If you’re following the rules above, you’re most likely a valid post; but I reserve the right to delete your post if I feel it isn’t relevant to this blog. For example, if you write something like: “I really like Amazon, and I really really like their free gift certificates!” You’ll probably not get in. Please make it a valid post!
Filed Under: Giveaways