A few things helped out this months net worth statement:
1. My almost 8k tax refund certainly didn’t hurt anything. I am not going to be getting as much next year as I adjusted my W-4s to better fit my pay scale finally. I’m sick of giving the government a free loan each year; should be closer to 0 next year.
2. I added in my SWEGX fund for my 2007 ROTH contributions.
3. I added in my $1000 I had put into my emergency fund crafting up over at WAMU – It was at 4.00% when I opened it and is now down to 3.30%, but I like the security there. UFBDirect is hitting the road. There’s something to be said about having a bank in your neighborhood with decent (relatively speaking) efund high yield rates.
4. The wife’s 4o1k saw it’s first single digit increase in a while, but still accounted for almost another 1k net add.
5. My 401k is finally biting back a bit and was able to add to the positive this month also close to $1000.
Here is the latest screenshot (click to enlarge):